Thursday, June 24, 2010

French Braids!!




This braid took me about 10 to 15 minutes but I don't care!!

I have always loved wearing braids in my hair and I especially love giving people braids in their hair. I just finished rugby season at school and everyone braids their hair for girls rugby. I just so happened to be the official hair stylist/ hair braider for the team. This means I had so much time for practicing, and, not to brag or anything, but I've gotten so good at them!!! I love trying out new braids and just experimenting with whatever I think would look good. I've done simple braids, french braids, single and double, and then i've tried corn rows (that was interesting), and now I really like doing spiral french braids with I think act kind of like crowns. I've also learned to do haring bow which is really cool. TRY IT!






Alexander Wang brought back braids with his shows but for me they were always awesome.

LONG LIVE BRAIDS











No comments:

Post a Comment