Friday, March 5, 2010

Alice in Wonderland

OOOOOOOOOOOH MAN!!!
Alice in Wonderland came out last night and I want to see it soooo badly!! I'm almost positive I'll see it tonight and I just can't wait!! I've been waiting for this day since last august, not kiding. My sisters (when I say sisters I mean my sisters and my cousins) and I found out about it and we' ve been crazy about it since. It cannot/ will not be a dissapointment!! IT WON'T IT WON'T IT WON'T!!

Isn't Tim burton just the best? He makes awesome movies and always has a great cast, like good old Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham Carter. So many good ones like Sweeny Todd, Sleepy Hollow, Nightmare Before Christmas, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Big Fish and Edward Scissorhands ,oooooooooooooh i love that one! Tim Burton has such an interesting style and he never disapoints with he's unbelievable creativity and originality. Hope he makes another one soon :)


No comments:

Post a Comment